A brand-new opportunity has just opened for a Business Analyst, located in Central London.
My client is ideally seeking someone who has worked on card integration or implementation projects. You will be responsible for creating client requirements providing quality documentation.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering both internal and external project documentation.
- Producing and maintaining documentation according to project lifecycles
- Creating and running meetings for stakeholders as well as project managers.
- You will be responsible for identifying needs and business requirements gathering
- Ability to gather and analyse information from a variety of sources.
- You will have Business Analysis experience working in financial services and ideally in payments
- An understanding of banking regulations would be an advantage
- You must be able to deliver high quality documentation in a project environment.