Our client, a leader in the prepaid industry is seeking a Sales Director. Based in London, they are looking for a well experienced team manager who can also drive new business sales. This is a great opportunity to join a well established business and work directly with senior board level. You will be a strategic thinker who can motivate a sales team and generate new commercial relationships. Ideally you will have direct payments industry experience. Knowledge of the prepaid industry is also preferred.
- Identify and develop the company’s selling propositions and services
- Research potential new markets and customers to ensure a robust pipeline of business
- Drive business revenue to achieve maximum growth.
- Create the business development strategy and drive new business.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing teams including setting targets and KPI’s
- Provide market feedback on research undertaken regarding competitive offerings and product development ideas.
- You will travel across Europe to meet potential clients
- You will be responsible for keeping up to date with industry products and services.
- Networking with industry professionals and stakeholders.
- You will monitor customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure continued business relationships
- To implement a new CRM system
- To undertake training and mentoring to staff members.
- You will have a proven track record of securing new business and experience of managing staff
- Demonstrable experience in reaching sales targets
- You will need excellent networking and negotiating skills
- Excellent communication both in written and verbal format.
- Excellent time management.
- Strong marketing skills.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience working in a senior marketing and business development role.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field is preferred
- IT literate in MS Office required
- Payments Industry experience preferably in prepaid