Our client, currently based in London and Cardiff is looking to expand its sales team. Seeking a dynamic experienced senior sales person, with energy and drive to target and develop new business selling KYC, fraud, and payment solutions. The primary function of this role is to hunt for new clients by networking, cold calling and arranging meetings. You will be retaining business as well presenting new solutions and services.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and will be happy working for a smaller organisation. There is an opportunity to work from home and you will also be required to travel.
New business development responsibilities:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn these enquires into sales leads
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a strong sales pipeline
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- To create sales plan, approaches and pitches.
- Offer new products and services to existing business
- Attend industry functions including events, conferences, and payment industry membership organisations
- Identify opportunities and work closely with the marketing function to increase sales
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the industry
- Solid experience in building relationships, creating new business leads and the ability to network are key to this role
- Proven ability to close deals and negotiate
- Be an expert in the industry
- Ability to set and manage daily responsibilities independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are key