Bandwidth are on the hunt for a Business Development Manager to be located in Central London working for a leading financial services client.
The chosen candidate will:
- Research and identify potential clients and qualify leads received by the team.
- Build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities.
- Work with the marketing team to identify key market and campaigns to drive revenue.
- Close and win targets in line with targets.
This person will need:
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven track record or meeting sales targets – this will be demonstrated on your CV
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business
- Strong and reliable sales methodology
- Experience within Payments, FX and enterprise sales or technology sales
- Fintech or start up experience would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills