Bandwidth are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager on behalf of their client to be based in the UK. You will generate new sales opportunities within existing networks as well driving sales into new verticals. This person will be able to demonstrate success in a new business sales capacity as well portraying a drive to exceed KPIs and sales targets.
- Proactively pursue new business and development opportunities
- To manage and prioritise workload while ensuring that sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Proactively creating and closing opportunities with all clients
- To prepare written proposals, contracts and price matrices to deliver cost effective solutions t
- Deliver presentations in a confident and professional manner to both internal and external stakeholders.
- To maintain secure hand over of orders to client services
- Ensure all relationships with current clients are retained and developed
- Attend trade fairs, exhibitions and conferences when required
- Be an individual who enjoys being hands on in your approach to new business sales
- Ability to achieve/exceed goals
- Excellent communications, influencing, negotiation & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within fast paced environments.
- Have excellent customer service and organisational skills.
- Have managed contract development and contract resolution.
- Be accomplished at developing, building and retaining customer relationships.
- Experience selling banking and prepaid solutions preferred
- Payments experience would be an advantage