Seeking a dynamic experienced sales person to join our client in London. You will have energy and drive to target and develop new business selling ID verification, fraud, and biometric solutions. The primary function of this role is to hunt for new clients by networking, cold calling and arranging meetings.
This is an opportunity to join an exciting technology business in its infancy. You will be able to grow and achieve alongside the company’s success! The individual will have a strong and demonstrable track record of solution sales into the financial or banking sectors.
- To develop and maintain a pipeline of business opportunities for new business and client renewals
- To achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual business sales targets
- React to inbound leads in a professional and timely manner
- Accurately complete CRM and sales documentation
Key role requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of identity and KYC is highly desirable
- The ability to build successful relationships, open doors and close sales is essential.
- Commercial experience of new business sales experience
- Solution sales or technology sales is preferred
- Ability to build trusted working relationships at various levels
- An ability to grasp new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills complemented by confident presentation style
- An excellent working knowledge of CRM, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook and Excel