Our client, a fintech challenger bank are seeking a Client Onboarding Team Lead to be based in London, the City. This Onboarding Team Leader will own and manage Due Diligence KYC process across all customer risk levels. This will include AML, transaction monitoring, sanction screening, suspicious activity case investigation and external reporting.
- Conducting and onboarding SDD/CDD/EDD reviews with new and existing customers
- To become the Financial Crime SME within the onboarding team
- Analyse AML-risks across the wide range of products on offer to customers
- Work closely with the Financial Crime Operations team, and Risk teams
- To support financial crime training to the Onboarding team
- Maintaining a knowledge of all applicable legislation, regulatory changes and payments industry best practice.
- Experience working with high-risk clients and products would be an advantage
- Knowledge of payments including business banking, money remittance or electronic money
- Knowledge of agency banking would be preferred
- Extensive experience and knowledge of AML and CDD (to include SDD and EDD) for clients is essential
- You must be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and commercial experience of client onboarding
- Understanding of money laundering across a range of products and services in financial services.
- Experience dealing with PEPs, sanctions, suspicious activity investigation & reporting
- Team leadership experience preferred