Our client is a FCA regulated payment solutions provider who have ambitious plans in terms of growth and further development. They are looking to expand their team in London and are seeking a Compliance and AML Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone who can deliver ongoing compliance and risk management procedures and can develop their career in the payments industry.
- Communication of regulatory requirements that may impact the business areas and ensuring policies are up to date and appropriate
- To complete transaction monitoring procedures and ensure the business’s AML programme are operating as required
- To monitor and approve KYC and onboarding of new merchants and clients.
- To be a representative of the business at relevant conferences and organisations
- To assist in ensuring that risk management documents and policies are current
- To create and maintain a compliance manual and compliance monitoring programme
- To review and respond to all FCA communications and be the contact for all external regulatory bodies.
- Proven commercial experience in a compliance function in a financial services environment. Payments industry knowledge is preferred but not essential.
- Familiarity and ideally experience of established working relationships with the FCA and regulatory bodies
- To be able to work in a fast paced environment and be hands on when required
- Comfortable in working in an environment still in its early stages.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Good attention to detail
- Delivery focused and ability to work at pace and under pressure