Our client provides compliance consultancy services to firms and businesses working within the payments industry. They are looking for an operations and AML executive to join their growing team. This is an opportunity for someone to learn new skills and continue their career in payments. The company manage their clients through the entire process of FCA applications, they provide high level advise regarding compliance solutions and regulatory issues. This person will have a diverse yet exciting role. As an overview, your job will includes taking down requirements, mapping operations, guiding clients through the application procedures, onboarding clients, and taking them through the due diligence process.
- To assist clients with compliance and AML matters including: written and verbal ad-hoc queries, document review, policies, and procedure writing
- Assisting the operations team in preparing and submitting FCA authorisation applications
- Assisting with and conduct regulatory audits, including document review and analysis
- Producing and updating training materials on various regulatory subjects
- To keep up to date with current UK and EU regulation and changes
- To be focused on ensuring the customer remains happy! You will ideally have experience working in a customer facing environment.
- Operations experience or client onboarding experience
- Familiarity of working in a compliance and AML environment
- Fintech or at least Financial Services knowledge is ideal
- An understanding of regulatory changes in the payments space would be a distinct advantage