Our client requires an experienced compliance manager to work with the Head of Compliance on a new B2B payments product. Our client is a Fintech start up offering payments and blockchain software. You will be responsible for owning the entire compliance function working across due diligence, regulation, and AML / KYC policies.
- To liaise with the product and development teams to build the infrastructure for the B2B product
- To establish relationships with third party providers that will be critical for the success of the B2B compliance function
- Establishing policies and procedures for all aspects of AML/KYC
- Reviewing all relevant documentation of potential B2B customers in accordance with onboarding and risk assessment
- To research market data to understand risks and competitor landscape
- To provide support to the entire compliance team in the completion of assignments and investigations
- You will be required to work closely with the Head of Compliance
- You must have commercial relevant experience gained ideally from a financial or payments company
- You will have strong knowledge of AML legislation, EDD and KYC
- Compliance experience working with a B2B commercial product is essential
- Experience in developing and implanting processes and policies preferred. This person will be development a B2B function from the ground up.
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent analytical abilities, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Field of study in compliance is preferred. Ideally you will have one of the following qualifications; ICA, Advanced Certificate, CAMS, or the equivalent.