Our client, a payment service provider is looking for an experienced Credit Risk Analyst to join their business in Madrid, Spain on a permanent basis.
It is a good opportunity for someone who has analytical mindset to join a well – established international company.
Within this role, you will undertake performance and financial analysis to provide effective risk management information.
Ideally you will have Card Industry or Acquiring experience.
About the opportunity:
- Work with other cross functions to ensure the timely submission of the risk management information
- Performing financial analysis based on available reports
- Valuation of business models in the context of due diligence and compliance
- Evaluate and work with Credit Bureau Reports
- Ensure that the risk events log is kept up-to-date
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly risk reporting
- Verification of adherence to compliance requirements and credit guidelines
- Be the first point of international contact for risk management and compliance inquiries
- Ensure that the partners and merchants are up to date on risk management processes
- Calculation of reserves/collaterals based on credit exposure
Experience you will need:
- Educated to degree level in the field of Business or Finance
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within the Cards and Payments industry
- Strong underwriting skills and analytical mindset
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Knowledge and experience in the KYC and AML field
- Experience in office software including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish, German knowledge is advantageous