Our client is a global technology business and are looking for a Software Engineer to join a team in Scotland. A key requirement is to have a keen interest in the design of mechanical systems operating under software or firmware command & control.
- Design, develop and document firmware and software drivers controlling embedded real time devices.
- Design, develop and document test procedures and software
- Support the integration and systems testing procedures
- Regular progress reporting on schedule and change
- A Degree in a Software\Computer\Electronics Engineering (Hons 2:1 or better preferred)
- Significant programming experience.
- Project experience developing embedded real time firmware in C, C++ or Java
- Python knowledge would be a plus