Bandwidth are recruiting for a Head of Acquiring to join their client on a permanent basis in Dubai. The role of the Head of Acquiring will include working across the entire global acquiring team to understand the strategic direction, the operational success to ensure profitable and efficient execution. You will have an in-depth knowledge of the current trends in payments and acquiring space. This is a great opportunity to work at a global level with a progressive organisation.
- Establish and define overall project plans and own all project activities for the company’s Acquiring services. You will ensure project implementation is delivered within time lines and budget.
- To manage all assigned projects to achieve required results and ensure good customer experience.
- You will handle customer and stakeholder engagement. It is that the Head of Acquiring will build stakeholder and partner confidence and trust
- To oversee the acquiring strategy through the creation and delivery of key programmes
- Be the primary point of contact for Acquiring engagements
- Interface with customers and partners on general and specific issues
- End-to-end vendor management is crucial
- Handover to IT and Operations in terms of project delivery and BAU
- Manage compliance requirements during project delivery through adherence to standards for data security and Visa, MasterCard card scheme rules
- Ensure confidentiality of sensitive data and client information
- Provide effective team building and leadership
- Very good knowledge of the cards and payment industry with strong emphasis on Acquiring. Knowledge of merchant acquisition processes and technology is key.
- Experienced with Point of Sale Terminal (POS and MPOs) from testing to certification
- In-depth knowledge of project management techniques, tools and processes and detailed understanding of Project Management Methodology
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and Project Management frameworks
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- 8-12 years of project management experience leading large complex IT projects operating in a matrix organisation
- Excellent Stakeholder/Client Management experience
- Understanding of the software development life cycle