Our client is looking for an experienced Head of Compliance to join their team in London. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of regulatory policies and procedures. You will ensure that all compliance requirements are met to allow the company to operation as an electronic money institution (EMI) are met. This person will have direct payments industry experience and will have commercial experience in a similar role.
- Regularly reviewing regulatory requirements applicable to an EMI
- Developing compliance, risk and AML policies and procedures
- Developing the GDPR policy that is appropriate to the size of the business
- Ensuring that all appropriate documentation is maintained and available to staff. You will also have the responsibility to train and educate team members
- To be the point of contact to the FCA and other relevant regulated bodies
- Reporting of management information to the Board
- To own all matter regarding the preparation and submission of reports or to the FCA & EU regulations
- The successful candidate will have previous experience in the e-money and prepaid industry.
- Ideally you will have been previously registered with the FCA. This is not an essential requirement, but this Head of Compliance must be happy to be the named person with this governing body.
- Experience with VISA & MasterCard schemes would be a plus
- A legal background could be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of PSD2, GDPR, E-Money Regulations and the 4th Money Laundering Directive