On behalf of our client, we are seeking an experienced compliance professional to join the team as the MLRO. You will be joining a well-established company working in the prepaid and e-wallet industry. You will oversee all compliance functions and will create the AML framework. Our client has offices across Europe and can offer a great opportunity to work with innovative payments software and be involved with emerging trends in ecommerce.
- Review the current AML and compliance policies and make recommendations for change
- Create reports relating to the efficiency of regulatory compliance
- Offer advice on regulatory issues to all areas of the business
- Support with regulatory filings with the FCA
- Assisting with queries from the FCA
- Monitor and review regulatory changes from the FCA and other relevant regulators
- Manage compliance/contingency/risk issues
- Assess the money laundering and compliance risks of any new products and services
- Monitoring and responding to regulatory developments in the UK, EU and Asia.
- Arrange internal and external training on all compliance and fraud matters
- Review suspicious activity/ transaction reports
You will have:
- Detailed knowledge of AML and KYC policies
- Strong experience working with the FCA and knowledge of the regulatory landscape.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working with payment products – prepaid would be an advantage
- Ideally you will have been registered with the FCA (as a CF10 & 11 or SMF 16 & 17)