Our client is a fast-paced Fintech that provides new insights into data and its behaviours. Based in Cambridge, they are looking to hire a technical implementation analyst to join a growing team.
This implementation engineer will work closely with the data teams, software engineers and the product team. You will oversee the whole implementation lifecycle from scoping requirements through to implementation / delivery.
- Managing the end-to-end deployment and configuration and
- Helping with the configuring and testing of products
- Assisting in the design and development of the platform.
- Supporting customers throughout the lifecycle of a deployment
- To plan the best way to deploy and implement products to meet induvial customer needs
- Identifying custom requirements for each project
- Occasionally you will travel to customer sites
- A strong academic background in a relevant discipline, e.g. Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering is preferred.
- Experience with working in a Linux environment essential
- Experience in a customer facing role is required or the ability to speak with clients on a daily basis
- You will have strong communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts to external and internal third parties
- Strong experience with shell scripting and bash is preferred
- Commercial experience working with various technologies including Apache, Kafka, AWS, Python, Java, SQL or MongoDB an advantage
- Familiarity with DevOps and software testing concepts