Our client is a high profile fintech offering a unique payment solution to their customers. They are looking to expand their team and hire an experienced implementation and operations manager. You will manage and deliver a wide range of innovative projects within the operations team. You will work closely with the implementation team and head of operations.
- You will manage the relationships with current third-party payment partners, including schemes, issuers, processors and card manufactures
- To collaborate with other members of the operations team to ensure that changes to live products and processes can be embedded efficiently and effectively
- Working with the product and engineering teams and help plan and deliver projects
- To understand card scheme rules and relevant regulations.
- Effectively delivery live implementations from start to completion
- Commercial experience within operations and project management
- Experience in the payment card industry ideally with a related fintech company or experience working for a card issuer
- A sound knowledge of debit and credit card processing, mobile payment technologies and merchant acquiring
- Ideally you have experience in implementing Apple Pay or Google Pay
- Some experience in managing a team would be a plus
- You have outstanding communication and collaborative skills.
- You are keen to work and develop your career within an exciting entrepreneurial fintech start-up.