Bandwidth are hiring for an Innovation Manager to join their client, a service provider for the rail industry. You will be part of the Product and Research team and will be responsible for implementing an innovative strategy to ensure overall customer and partner satisfaction.
You will be part of team that will create a new delivery strategy to rejuvenate services and product offering.
- Introducing a new agile way of working into the product delivery team
- Design and deliver propositions to senior management. You will design, manage and deliver customer centred innovation activities across key markets.
- Work with various stakeholders to develop a unified internal approach to innovation
- Representation of the company at industry forums
- Work with customer and project teams to understand requirements and agree on development process for innovation
- Influence people and colleagues internally and across all partner bodies
- Customer centric and able to work up propositions from insight.
- Ability to derive ideas form conversations and convert them into concepts.
- Extensive vocational and strategic management
- Strong commercial awareness and significant experience of managing and developing business cases
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capability
- Experience of business development and negotiation
- Understand and have an interest in new technology