Our Client who has created a digital banking solution which will lead the way into the future idea of a cashless world. They aim to provide a more convenient way to provide people with daily banking and financial services.
With plans to grow our client is looking for a candidate with a background within investing, this role will be on a locum basis and will be expected to work 30 days throughout the year and will be paid on a daily rate. You will provide support and knowledge when the permanent ‘Investment Manager’ is on annual leave or sick.
- Assist with the ongoing development of the ETF platform
- Communicate investment performance, outlook and strategy
- Utilise analytics to access any future risks & opportunities.
- Identify and research securities measures that meets CLS’s investment criteria
- Act as a liaison between internal teams including marketing, business and compliance.
- Report on statistical and financial analysis to forecast results to provide test scenarios.
- Directly work with custodian banks to ensure they are kept up-to date with activity and related issues.
- Provide diligence reports to communicate with senior management & Directors
- Aid in the development of systems and programs to measure aggregate risk exposures.
- Minimum of 3+ years hands on ETF experience
- Strong knowledge of wealth management industry (good understanding of the key factors in these markets)
- Deep understanding of market behaviours and industry regulations
- Experiences working with investment platforms and advisors
- IMC (level 4) qualified
- Competent in CF30 or ideally registered
- Strong exposure to portfolio management & fund research