Our client, a KYC and fraud solutions provider are seeking a Key Account Manager to join their team. The primary function of this role is to manage and develop existing customer accounts to ensure commercial growth. You will be retaining business as well presenting new solutions and services.
You will also be responsible for identifying new clients and achieving targets. This is a great opportunity for an induvial to learn about technical and interesting solutions in the payments industry.
The responsibility of the Key Account Manager will be:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into business.
- Cold call as appropriate to create a pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Research and build relationships with new and existing clients
- Participate in pricing to obtain a good understanding of the company solution
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate
- Present new products to increase commercial relationships.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client meetings
- Attend industry functions
- Identify opportunities for marketing campaigns and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Track and record activity on accounts
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s visions and services
Preferred Skills for this role:
- Proven experience in networking and building key relationships
- Ability to negotiate, persuade and close deals
- Good organisational skills in sales planning and diary management
- Market knowledge in KYC and fraud prevention would be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.