Our client is an International law firm who want to expand their team and hire an Associate. They offer excellent career prospects and want to hear from the best! We want to hear from an experienced legal professional with either payments industry, financial services or banking experience. You will be based on the central London offices.
- You will present the firm on a wide range of legal transactions with a combination of research, drafting and written documents as well as and personal client interaction.
- On behalf of the firm, advise in a way that demonstrates the ethos of the business, portrays commerciality and practicality but also supports the client’s best interests and business objectives
- You will be involved in financial services matters across a broad range or regulated activities, including payment services, electronic money, and start-up banking
- You will have post qualification experience gained in the banking or finance domain
- Ideally you will have experience working in a law firm, operating at mid-senior level
- An excellent academic background
- Commercial experience of handling complex regulatory issues
- A keen avid interest in the Fintech and banking world
- A sound knowledge of the law and the ability to provide clear and practical advice.
- The ability to liaise effectively with other lawyers and internal stakeholders