Our client provides compliance consultancy services to firms and businesses working within the payments industry. They have now reached a stage where they need an in-house marketing specialist to join the team in central London. You will help build on the company’s success, provide new and innovative support and opportunities for our Business Development team and work with the Directors to transition the company to the next stage in its evolution.
- Develop and implement marketing plans to meet the strategic objectives
- Play an active role in shaping the company profile
- Implement and oversee PR, Digital, Social media, Brand and eCRM strategies
- Develop the company’s brand
- Support for sales presentation materials
- Undertaking relevant marketing research
- Creating marketing documentation, graphs, charts, etc
- Creation and editing copy for customer communications
- Proven marketing management experience within a high growth business.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of the full marketing mix
- The ideal candidate will have excellent writing skills, strong commercial acumen and will be a confident communicator and quick thinker.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a B2B marketing role
- Working knowledge of Payments, eCommerce or financial services is a plus