Our client is looking for an entry level candidate to join their business as an operations analyst. It is an opportunity for someone to join a fast paced environment and to work for a company that has been successful and grown year on year. You will learn client facing skills, strengthen your analytical capabilities and gain technical knowledge in payments. Ideally you will have payments industry knowledge.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing support to business operations by performing tasks
- Phone based client service (in and outbound)
- Understand and support the delivery of client services to customers
- Adhering to company policies and procedures
- Answering questions relating to payment services and assisting with customer support tools.
- Assistance with training sessions on all the company’s processes
- Commercial experience in customer service – preferably in payments or in a cards environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience in office software including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to multi- task
- Have a genuine interest in technology and the Fintech world
- SQL experience would be a plus but not essential