Our client is a high profile fintech offering a unique payment solution to their customers. They are looking to expand their team and hire an experienced operations manager to be based in London. You will manage and implement a range of projects within the payments team. The company is growing rapidly and it’s a very exciting time to join this organisation. Our client needs someone to take ownership of the features and services that are on offer to their end users. You will report to the Head of Operations and will work closely with payment partners.
- You will manage the relationships with current key payment partners, including schemes, acquirers, processors and card manufacturers.
- You will take part in discussions, negotiations and integration with other third-party partners.
- You will work with other team members to ensure that all changes to products and processes work efficiently and effectively as possible.
- You will work together with the engineering teams and help plan and projects from initiation to completion.
- To understand all card scheme rules and relevant regulations.
- To become the subject matter expert for products and the point of contact for all escalated customer issues
- Commercial experience within an operations team of a payment card company
- A sound knowledge of card schemes preferred
- To have a knowledge of card processing, mobile payment technologies and merchant acquiring
- Commercial exposure to payments related projects, in delivery and implementation
- You have outstanding communication and collaborative skills
- You are keen to work and develop your career within a FinTech start-up