Our client is a financial services and payments business and are looking to expand their offering to the UK. This is an unique opportunity to work closely with the Operations Director and work with innovative FinTech technology. This role is home based but the successful candidate must have easy access to London.
- Build and maintain an in depth understanding of the company’s product offerings to clients
- Understand and be able to define and set out the transaction and supporting processes associated with the company’s product offerings
- Recognise and document the elements influenced by different suppliers
- Support the Operations Director in assuring ‚always available‘ solution delivery and effective operational processes
- Engage with and effectively manage the third party supply chain to ensure operational efficiencies and robustness of delivery
- Carry out operational activities including service reviews, SLA monitoring and other operational tasks as directed.
- Support and enhance the documentation of processes and procedures
- Troubleshoot issues through liaison with external suppliers, internal Customer Care team, Infrastructure team, Development team and Finance team
- Own, assess, prioritise and drive resolution of operational issues
- Be available out-of-hours to support emergency operational issues
- Identify and implement service improvement opportunities.
- Commercial experience working in operational process and procedures
- Knowledge of regulated financial services products, electronic money or payment services preferred
- An understanding of how payments processing works with experience of working with an issuing bank an advantage
- Experience of dealing with and resolving customer issues
- Management of internal and external teams
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Possess strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Highly organised and self-motivated