Our client is a well established money transfer business who are looking to expand the team in London. Due to business success, they are looking to hire an in-house Paid Social Manager. This is a brand new role that will require someone to have commercial experience in owning paid media campaigns.
- Independently creating the strategy for all paid social media campaigns
- Designing, launching and managing campaigns across all social media channels
- Analysing campaign data to identify trends and key performance indicators and make recommendations for the future
- Preparing forecasts and monitoring campaigns to deliver on agreed targets
- Working closely with partners and account manager of social channels to accelerate business growth.
- You will be responsible for managing day-to-day paid social campaigns from start to finish. This includes: initial brief and requirements gathering, project planning, execution, financial management, monthly campaign reviews and post-campaign analysis.
- Commercial experience working in a similar role ideally from the Fintech or payments industry or experience working in an e-commerce environment
- Ability to liaise with external parties (e.g. Facebook or LinkedIn) and establish good working relationships
- The ability to analyse date and metrics. You will be working with budgets and post campaign data on a regular basis.
- Someone who can demonstrate an in-depth practical knowledge of paid social best practice
- Proven track record of delivering campaigns working with multiple channels including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat