Our client is hiring a payments industry professional to join their business working as a consultant. You will join the payments team who provide support and essentially advice to their clients on payment services and systems. They offer specialist risk and regulatory solutions in addition that are speciality related to the banking and payments world. This is a great opportunity to work with a variety of customers and to become an expert across the entire payments spectrum. This is a diverse role working across delivery, business development and strategy. You will have direct payments experience with a keen interested in the emerging markets and fintech space.
- Full delivery on payments engagements, including initial client consultant to post implementation of services
- To be involved in business development, you will develop and support the whole business to maximise opportunities across the market.
- To grow valued relationships with external clients and industry contacts.
- To succeed against key targets and performance indicators.
- You will be accountable for your own business output and for overall client delivery.
- To identify opportunities for new clients and other bodies to build future engagements
- To support the marketing material being issued to clients by assisting with content
The skills needed:
- You will have a technical knowledge of payments, including variable products, card schemes, payments operations, fraud and security, and regulation.
- Client senior stakeholder management is key
- Project management skills and experience of managing multiple implementations is a plus
- Strong technical knowledge of the payments legal & regulatory environment.
- Proven experience in industry or a financial services consulting environment would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial attitude to developing new client propositions and relationships