Bandwidth are seeking a Payments Director to join their client on a permanent basis in London. We are looking for a Payments Expert to join a team at senior level to be responsible for the strategy and delivery of the company’s end to end payment solutions and services. You will have an in-depth knowledge of the current trends in payments and the digital world. This is a great opportunity to work at a global level with a progressive organisation.
The role and responsibilities:
- To work closely with Head of Payments to build, create and implement the new and existing products and capabilities
- Using your own expertise, you will clearly present clients’ propositions to stakeholders, oversee the design and delivery of the required solutions.
- You will ensure the successful delivery of existing and new programmes
- Identify and develop new opportunities in the payments and digital banking space
- To suggest innovative solutions to business problems and processes that will ultimately enhance improvements and business profitability
- To travel to client sites and partners where needed.
- Strong experience of cards, payments and digital banking is essential
- Understanding of the technological landscape relevant to the payments industry is preferred – the ability to translate requirements to internals teams and understand product offerings would be a distinct advantage.
- Consulting experience would be preferred
- Global business development experience and the ability to manage key relationships
- Excellent communication, presentation, organisational, and planning skills.