Our client is a financial services and payments business and are looking to expand their offering to the UK. This is a great opportunity to work closely with the Finance Team, Operations Director and work with innovative FinTech technology. This role is home based but the successful candidate must have easy access to London.
- Build and maintain an in depth understanding of the company’s product offerings to clients
- Understand and be able to define and set out the transaction and supporting processes associated with the company’s product offerings
- Recognise and document the elements influenced by different suppliers
- Support the Operations Director in assuring ‚always available‘ solution delivery and effective operational processes
- Engage with and effectively manage the third party supply chain to ensure operational efficiencies and robustness of delivery
- Carry out operational activities including service reviews, SLA monitoring and other operational tasks as directed.
- Support and enhance the documentation of processes and procedures
- Troubleshoot issues through liaison with external suppliers, internal Customer Care team, Infrastructure team, Development team and Finance team
- Own, assess, prioritise and drive resolution of operational issues
- Be available out-of-hours to support emergency operational issues
- Identify and implement service improvement opportunities.
- Understand and be able to define and set out the transaction and supporting funds flows associated with the company’s product offerings
- To organise, support and maintain the smooth operation of financial reporting, financial analysis and management information in respect of the company’s financial product range and associated balances
- Manage and monitor all aspects associated with reconciliations of company financial product activity
- Liaise with BIN sponsor and transaction processors
- Commercial experience working in operational process and procedures
- Knowledge of regulated financial services products, electronic money or payment services preferred
- Experience with settlements/reconciliations within banking and card payments
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Possess strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Have a high degree of numerical literacy
- Experience of working in a fast moving start up environment would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.