Our client is a fast-paced Fintech that provides new insights into data and its behaviours. They have developed an innovative software system that allows their clients to gain a further insight on their fraud and risk platforms and how it impacts on business functionality. They are now looking for an experienced PMO Lead to be responsible for establishing and running the project management office. The person will ensure that all projects will be delivered using the best practice approach within efficient scope, costing and time. Strong project or programme management and excellent organisational skills are fundamental. This person will be able to demonstrate large complex portfolio management experience.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the running of the Project Management Office
- Oversee the project portfolio both internally and externally including the delivery approach and implementation
- Manage the planning, tracking and reporting of resource capacity and dependencies of each project. This will include making sure all action plans are created and completed.
- To manage the change process and BAU deployments
- Ensure risks, issues and dependencies are being recorded and monitored
- Devise, produce and implement new systems and processes to optimise more effective project management
- Maintain excellent communication with management both within and across the organisation, ensuring smooth running and delivery of all projects and keeping up to date with issues and delays
- A proven track record of working as a PMO or in programme management
- Experience of working in software delivery or in a systems integration environment preferred
- Well experienced in project management and planning skills
- You should have a formal project management qualification (PMP/MSP/PRINCE2)
- Demonstrated ability to manage a range of projects types and complex business initiatives and change programmes.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Project, Project Server and/or Sharepoint.
- Software engineering experience and knowledge of one or more programming languages would be an advantage.
- Ideally you will have a good university degree, in a Business, Computer Science or Engineering discipline