Our client is seeking an experienced Pricing Manager to join their team ideally in Ireland or in London. Our client offers an end to end electronic payments solution to clients globally.
- To be responsible to for the development of innovative pricing options to increase market share
- Responding efficiently to changes regarding interchange and scheme fees
- To support colleagues from other countries and effectively communicate with individuals regarding all matters
- To develop the pricing tools
- Providing insight on pricing for potential alterative markets
- Supporting all teams so that they understand all aspects of pricing and especially potential impacts of changes in costs and competitor actions
- Supporting and adding value to merchant and partner pricing opportunities.
- Solid knowledge of card processing would be advantage
- Good knowledge of interchange and card scheme fees.
- You must have a commercial background in pricing ideally working in either cards, telecoms or banking.
- Expert knowledge of Excel mandatory
- Proficient of working with databases and manipulating data.
- Proven experience of stakeholder engagement
- A formal qualification in mathematics is essential. This will ideally be from a recognised education body
- Ideally you will have some accounting experience