Bandwidth is hiring for a retail and payments project manager to join a growing team in London. As a leading fintech business our client is looking for someone who is eager to learn new skills and can working in a dynamic fast paced environment. The successful candidate will be customer focused with good experience working with clients. This is a business orientated project manager role and will require this person to work with partners and stakeholders internally and externally.
It will the responsibility of this project manager to manage the creation of innovative products and services as well as existing payment solutions.
You will be a driven individual who wants to build a career in payments and fintech. Our client is looking for an experienced delivery focused person who understands processes, workflows, tools and methodologies in project management.
The role will involve:
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Defining the project and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Developing a detailed project plan to track progress
- Managing the relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The experience needed:
- You will be highly organised and capable of managing several projects and processes at once.
- Proficient in with all Microsoft Office and Google tools
- To have some client facing experience with solid presentation skills
- Commercial experience working as a project manager
- Ideally you will be Prince 2 certified or will have a similar qualification
- Retail and payments experience is preferred
- EPOS understanding would be a plus
- An understanding of credit cards or line of credit would be a distinct advantage