Our client is a financial services and payments business and are looking to expand their offering to the UK. This is an unique opportunity to work closely with the Finance Team and work with innovative FinTech technology and other payment institutions. This role is home based but the successful candidate must have easy access to London.
- Understand and be able to define and set out the transaction and supporting funds flows associated with the company’s product offerings
- To organise, support and maintain the smooth operation of financial reporting, financial analysis and management information in respect of the company’s financial product range and associated balances
- Manage and monitor all aspects associated with reconciliations of company financial product activity
- Liaise with BIN sponsor and transaction processors
- Experience with settlements/reconciliations within banking and card payments
- Be able to work independently and in a team environment essential
- Be excellent at and comfortable in dealing with very detailed work
- Have a high degree of numerical literacy
- Experience of working in a fast moving start up environment would be an advantage
- Accounting Degree or Qualification
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.