We are recruiting for a Fraud and Risk Analyst to join our client in North London. You will be part of a growing Compliance Team. You must have risk and fraud experience in a commercial environment and will have ideally worked in the payments industry. You will be required to execute and maintain all risk processes for the Company. You will analyse, develop and upgrade risk profiles and processes. Responsibilities will include supporting the production of the transaction monitoring systems and reporting. You will research on elements of risk to the Company. You will also liaise with senior managers when required.
- Bachelor’s degree gained in an accounting, finance, or economics subject
- Financial services or banking experience essential
- Experience in performing risk analysis is essential
- Fraud investigation and transaction monitoring experience
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills