Our client is a leading payment services company that sell into a variety of UK merchants. They are looking to hire a sales professional to work as a senior business development to sell into new markets and grow the business. This role is required to quickly build a strong pipeline of prospects and quickly close deals in the retail sector. The successful candidate will already have a strong network of senior relationships. You will have a detailed knowledge of card acquiring and payment processing and how this fits into online retail.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of the market and preparation of a sales plan
- Accurate forecasting and analysis of industry trends
- Ability to qualify deals at an early stage
- Ability to cross sell and upsell entire products into the specified market
- Understanding of value selling and creation of solid ROI models
- To be a good, honest and fair negotiator.
- Card Acquiring and Payment Processing industry experience
- Experience and familiarity with Alternative Payments
- E-commerce experience with an understanding of POS
- Understanding of key processing platforms
- A sound knowledge of online shopping carts and other relevant technologies
- Experience selling into the retail industry and understanding of the terminology
- Must be a team player with an open mind, intellect, and strong work ethic.