Bandwidth are looking for an experienced project manager to join one of their clients in Hampshire to work on multiple projects across the business. Ideally you will have worked with hardware technology or in the manufacturing industry. This project manager will be based in the UK but will need to travel when required.
- Managing the creation and delivery of projects
- Daily management of the operational aspects of project delivery
- Planning and monitoring progress reports, board reports against strategy plan
- Managing issues and risks with appropriate management
- Plan, define, and manage the timeline, budget, and quality of projects
- Provide strong leadership and oversight throughout project lifecycle
- Manage third parties
- Chairing project meetings and maintaining PM standards
- Plan and direct all executive stakeholder & overall project communications; ensure completion of appropriate documentation and distribute to appropriate parties.
Skill and Experience Required:
- Exceptional interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- To communicate effectively both verbally and in writing at all levels
- Experience working across different time zones
- Excellent conflict management and negotiation skills
- Experienced in risk and issue management.
- Ability to listen and understand information and to interpret customer needs
- Educated to at least degree level
- Formal Project Management Certification and sound knowledge of project lifecycles
- Proven track-record of successful delivery of critical projects
- Extensive experience working with 3rd party suppliers
- Ability to travel when required
- Previous experience using Excel and MS Project