Senior Strategy Manager
Bandwidth are looking for an experienced strategy manager to join an established team in London. You will work with the bid management team, commercial and finance department as well as other various external and internal stakeholders. You will be working with public sector and private clients. You will be working in the corporate and business growth team and will be responsible for strategic planning and development. This role would be suited to someone who wants to work in business development strategy and who is comfortable liaising with senior level executives.
- To ensure that strategic plans are in place and are regularly reviewed for all divisions of the company
- Developing and maintaining policies and processes for the development of strategic plans
- Assisting with the management of the annual budget & business planning process, working with the finance department
- To be involved with specified projects working closely with the commercial teams and being involved with; corporate development and business improvement, service delivery improvement, market entry strategy, and execution and the development of tenders.
- Potential line management responsibilities
- You will have expertise in strategy development, analysis and communication, and strategic planning
- You will have excellent experience in influencing senior stakeholders
- Experience of effectively leading strategy projects is a must
- Previous experience working in the corporate and public sector
- You will have a strong ability to translate complex issues into strategic objectives and business actions
- Experience in working with business development projects, bids and tenders would be preferred