Bandwidth are looking to recruit a Software Developer on a full-time basis to join our client in Bristol. Our client specialises in developing the most secure and easy way to integrate payment solutions, via a range of different means.
Our client is looking for people who are eager to learn and willing to push themselves the extra mile to develop and hone their skills. This candidate will be focusing and working on payment terminals & hardware and will join a team who strives to continuously develop and learn new code.
- Develop and continuously support all framework & tools.
- Develop and continuously support a variety of other applications required.
- Develop and continuously any internal processes.
- 2 years’ experience working with C# or Java in a business environment (1 year can be a work placement)
- Experience working with continuous integration systems (TeamCity)
- Ticket Management tools (Jira, Trac, etc.)
- Experience working with multiple languages such as C++, Objective-C.
- Source Control Management