Bandwidth are recruiting for a customer focused technical support consultant to join one of their clients, a Fintech payments company in London. The successful candidate will be ambitious, driven and will have a good understanding of technology. They will want to learn new skills, grow within an organisation and further their career in payments and ecommerce.
This is a demanding, fast paced and customer centric role that will give you the chance to working in a technical support capacity as well as gain commercial exposure to dealing with customs.
The technical support consultant will be tasked with supporting external customers, direct retailers, and merchants as well as partner companies.
You will be using and working with cutting edge web applications and technologies and will liaise directly with the development and operations team. You will be fast leaner and will be able to demonstrate your technical ability.
You will have the following skills:
- A basic understanding of PHP, HTML and C#. This the technology used to integrate the company’s solutions with their clients.
- The ability to use UNIX at a basic level
- To have an understanding of XML
- To be a problem solver with a can-do attitude
- You should have an interest in ecommerce and finance with a passion for technology / emerging trends
- Commercial experience in using Mac OS/Windows and office/internet applications.
- You have a full valid UK work permit.