Our client is looking for someone to join their business as a technical operations analyst. It is an opportunity for someone to join a fast paced environment and to work for a company that has been successful and grown year on year. You will learn client facing skills, strengthen your analytical capabilities and gain technical knowledge in payments. Ideally you will have payments industry knowledge or an understanding of banking operations. The job is about supporting transactions from issue to resolution. This role is suitable for someone who has worked in first or second line support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing support to customers on operational issues and performing these tasks efficiently
- Phone based client service (in and outbound) and first line support as well as written communication
- To understand and support the delivery of client services to customers from a technical perspective
- You will adhere to company policies and procedures
- Answering questions relating to payment services and assisting with customer support tools.
- Understanding and supporting the delivery of client service to exceed SLAs
- Commercial experience in customer service and first or second line support – preferably in payments or banking. Financial services understanding is ideal.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in office software including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to multi- task in a fast-paced environment
- Have a genuine interest in technology and the Fintech world
- SQL experience would be a plus but not essential
- An understanding of ITIL process would be an advantage