Our client is seeking an experienced technical product manager to join their team in London. They are a leader in gathering and analysing data for corporate financial services and banks.
This is a key hire for someone to help manage key existing customers by developing the product road map as well as constantly improving technical developments. You will have worked in an Agile development team with a sound knowledge of software. Ideally you will have experience working with large banks or corporate companies. You will be the balance between the business needs and technical accountabilities.
- As the technical product manager, you will ensure that the software and propositions are implemented efficiently
- You will own the product roadmap and will be responsible for planning new developments and implementing software on time and to budget.
- You will learn new technologies and techniques to help shape the team and suggest new ways of delivering the best products to clients
- Managing daily sprints and releases from product definition and planning through to operational implementations
- You will participate in the development of roadmaps
- To work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to agree business projects for software upgrades and delivery,
- Work closely with commercial team to shape proposals and new business efforts.
- You will have an excellent knowledge of Agile frameworks – as the Technical Product Manage, you will manage new products and features
- Commercial experience in a technical product management role, preferably in an Agile environment
- Experience in working with stakeholders in all levels of management, including both business and technical teams
- Previous experience working in banking, financial services and fintech, or at least experience liaising with corporate clients from a technical perspective