Our client is a fast-paced Fintech that provides new insights into data and its behaviours. They have developed an innovative software system that allows their clients to gain a further insight on their fraud and risk platforms and how it impacts on business functionality. You will take ownership for designing the technical solutions working as a Senior Designer. You will be highly technical but will also have a business approach to work directly with clients on a daily basis. You will note customer requirements and then design them into a robust technical solution.
- Responsible for the technical scoping, solution definition and design of customer projects
- To act as the architect between the commercial and project delivery teams
- Working closely with the presales team to understand and clarify the requirements of the customer
- Design and architect performance and security standards to ensure that payment requirements are met.
- To deal with the architecture and infrastructure for real time processing systems
- Identifying and amending technical architecture requirements to ensure efficiency of the product and services.
Skills and experience
- Degree educated in a related field (Business / Computer Science)
- Demonstrable experience in architecting large-scale IT deployments
- Comprehensive knowledge of industry technologies for networking and processing.
- Software engineering experience and good knowledge of programming languages would be a strong advantage. (preferably in Java or Python)
- ITIL, TOGAF, Agile experience a plus
- Knowledge of secure processing environments and payments standards ISO27001 and PCI DSS a plus.
- Ability to work with technical and business teams