Our client is a fintech business based in London who offer a specialised payment and blockchain solution to their clients. Due to business growth, they are recruiting for a Fraud and Risk Analyst to join the compliance team. This is a great opportunity to learn about cryptocurrency and work with a dynamic environment. You must have risk and fraud experience in a commercial environment and will have ideally worked in the payments industry.
- To support the production of the transaction monitoring systems.
- To research on elements of risk to the company
- Support the production and creating of risk reporting
- Working with teams in terms of fraud assignments and investigations
- Develop, analyse, and upgrade risk profiles.
- Bachelor’s degree gained in an accounting, finance, or economics subject
- Relevant experience working in a financial/payment institution
- Experience in performing risk analysis is essential for this role
- Fraud investigation and transaction monitoring experience
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Emoney experience would be preferred