£40k plus £80k OTE
To develop business for the company’s Payment Service through existing customer base and by developing business through new opportunities in the retail and hospitality & leisure sectors.
- To achieve and exceed monthly and annual business sales targets as set by the company.
- To maximise revenue opportunities to ensure business is sufficiently profitable.
- Prospect existing accounts and new business sales opportunities
- To manage customers until they are handed to an Account Manager
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and build client loyalty.
- React to customers business enquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Grow and develop partner relationships to maximise business opportunity through its partners.
- React to customer / partners queries in a professional and timely manner and work with supporting departments to resolve to a satisfactory standard.
- Accurately complete sales documentation which supports the sale of services that include quotations, proposals and tenders.
- Develop the customer experience by means of building cohesive virtual teams ofSales, Service and Support within the company to gain additional revenue from cross-selling.
- To develop and maintain a pipeline of business opportunities.
- Pro actively contact customers and partners through telephone and face to face appointments and achieve the minimum as set by theSalesManager.
- Have an Account Development andSalesDevelopment plan for every opportunity.
- Make sure that the CRM system is kept updated with customer and opportunity information in line with the KPI’s set by the manager.
- Provide information to manager and other internal individuals / departments in an accurate and timely manner.
- To work and contribute within the broader sales team, creating and promoting ideas to assist colleagues in the achievement of set objectives.
- To work professionally, effectively and constructively to promote the company.
- 2-3 years sales experience with the card and payments industry
- Knowledge of the retail, hospitality and leisure sectors
- Successful track record of new business sales