Our client is looking for a Project Manager to support the end phase of the sales cycle for a clients prepaid programme. They will ensure that the clients requirements are deliverable within the technical, functional, regulatory and commercial architectures.This candidate will be the primary client contact during the delivery cycle.The position will have ownership of all day to day activities listed above for specific clients.
- Managing the set up of any 3rd party organisations, functions or architectures required by the agreed requirement.
- Implementation of any new or amended processes associated with a client requirement.
- Management of the transition to live operation.
- The Project Manager will be the key individual around new programme deliveries and will manage it expected ongoing improvements of the delivery team with proactive suggestions and actions.
- Strong experience of similar roles in a fast growing B2B2C focused company utilising real time IT and customer service systems.
- Prior prepaid card programme knowledge would be preferred for this position but is not mandatory. The ability to identify gaps in processes and design and implement effective solutions is critical.
- The candidate will have a positive, up-beat approach and are an excellent communicator, able to build effective relationships at all levels, externally with clients as well as internally with colleagues.