Our client is a well-established payments business that provides integrated solutions to PSPS, Fintechs and financial institutions. They are looking to recruit an experienced account manager to manage the key accounts across the business. You will have a track record of developing long term relationships and will have payments industry experience. The successful person can be based remotely in the UK and will be expected to travel when required.
- Managing assigned existing customer relationships and developing business opportunities
- Visiting clients on a regular basis, building business plans and establishing business pipeline
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships
- Acting as liaison for customers and providing support
- Developing and managing strategic plans
- Working with both internal teams and customers
- Providing guidance and support with major contract negotiations to close sales
- Working closely with customers and liaising with all key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Demonstrating a good knowledge of all products and services in front of key clients
- Interacting with the global pre-sales support team
- Researching and reporting on current industry trends
- Supplying information for press releases and marketing material
- Continuously expanding knowledge on information technologies for retail banking and the electronic payments industry.
- You must have commercial experience working in the electronic payments
- Retail banking technology knowledge is preferred
- Extensive sales and account management experience
- The ability to translate complex customer needs into business opportunities
- Payments processing experience a real plus
- Ability to understand both the business and technical solutions and the ability to liaise between the two is a real advantage
- Ability to articulate and present solutions essential
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
|Job Category||Product Management, Sales & Marketing, Senior Management|