Working in the City of London within a dynamic and forward- thinking Fintech – This position has come about due to growth.
Our client is currently looking for an Application Security Engineer who can assist in deploying security. Experience and passion of working in an agile, innovative and fast paced environment is key to this role.
- Assist with and oversee security around deployments, automation and processes & governance.
- Ensure Agile teams are compliant, automating security processes and overseeing procedures.
- Assist with large scale deployments from a security pov
- Focus on supporting the CISO in the delivery of their security strategy
- Previous experience with application security covering the OWASP Top 10 and CWE.
- Experience working within, or at least a solid understanding of what is required to work in a DevOps and Agile environment
- Hands-on experience performing code reviews and with associated applications such as static and dynamic code analysis tools
- Experience in code reviews, and application security testing using open source and commercial tools.
- Experience w/public cloud environments (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Experience in secure coding and software development in various languages (C#, .NET, Powershell, GoLang.)
- Strong analytical skills and an interest in problem resolution
- Strong communication skills with an ability to engage internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Must be a self-motivated individual with good attention to detail, commercial awareness with good judgement and decision-making skills