Our award winning client is a fast growing and forward-thinking Fin-Tech start up. Now looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join the product team, this is a chance to work with people who really know payments.
You should have 4+ years’ working as a Business Analyst in payments and/or Fin-Tech and a full understanding of PSD2 Open Banking as well as an understanding of payments systems, the schemes they run and practical back-office implementations.
You will enjoy collaborating and working in cross-functional environments, you are autonomous, creative, self-motivated, and independent and not afraid to challenge the status-quo, you are also analytical and enjoy finding solutions to complex problems and are able to build relationships
The role would suit someone keen to learn and with great analytical skills, someone who can work with requirements, speak ‘tech’ and ‘business’, someone with experience in payments and who really wants to be involved in a Fin-Tech and make amazing products.
We are looking for an ambitious BA with a solid understanding of payments schemes such as FPS, BACS, SEPA Instant and SWIFT
- Contributing to the product strategy
- Product Design / Development- gather / manage definition of functional and operational product requirements
- Defining high-level scope and enhancements of off-the-shelf product offerings
- Product Library
- Product Sales Support
- Gathering product requirements from clients and markets
- Providing graphical representations such as UML diagrams
- Providing design documentation such as Interface Specifications/Data Dictionaries, User Stories, DUCs and Reporting Specifications
- Supporting implementations from initiation through to go-live