Our client is a business that specialises in corporate prepaid cards. They have been developing their commercial product offering and due to business growth, need to hire an experienced Business Analyst to play a crucial role in new business expansion. You will work across a variety of responsibilities working with all internal stakeholders. You will have commercial working experience in business processes, process improvement and ideally some operations. This is a key internal function to the entire company and will have an impact on how the business is run.
- Gathering business requirements from all departments including product function, quality assurance, operation processes, business documentation
- Being the point of contact between the IT and Project functions and the rest of the business.
- Developing comprehensive test cases and advising on quality assurance
- Overseeing the implementation of approved process improvements
- Carrying out training sessions and workshops to guide relevant teams
- Gathering business requirements and processes and creating and assisting in developing an efficient company CRM system
- Experience of working with payments highly desirable but not essential
- B2B, financial services or banking knowledge needed
- Experience of reviewing and implementing business processes
- IT literate and knowledge of one or more CRM systems an advantage
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with internal stakeholders at all levels
- Project management skills and experience
- Process improvement experience a benefit
- Documentation or specification writing experience desired
|Job Category||Analysts, Ops & Customer Service, Project & Delivery|