Our client is seeking an experienced Business Development Director to join their team in London on a part time basis. The company are a leader in gathering and analysing data for corporate financial services and banks. This person will develop and leverage new business relationships to generate business revenue. You will ideally have an historic network within UK banks and will be well experienced in long sales cycles. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to continue their career on a part time basis. This role holder will be required to work 3 days a week.
- Initiating and supporting introductions to C-Level and relevant persons within leading UK financial institutions.
- Working with the marketing team to develop outbound sales collateral
- Working with the commercial team to negotiate agreed terms with new partners
- Building a pipeline of prospects that deliver substantial business
- Responding to international enquiries with the potential for business development work
- Keeping abreast of the latest fintech developments
- Helping position the company as an industry leader
- Considerable and proven commercial experience working with Tier 1 UK banks and institutions
- Direct knowledge of the UK banking landscape, in particular retail banking
- Proven track record selling enterprise wide solutions and a history of success
- You will be great at negotiating complex commercial sales
- You will be a success in new business development and leveraging long term relationships
- Experience working with merchants and loyalty programmes would be a plus
|Job Category||Product Management, Sales & Marketing|