Our client is looking to expand its sales team. They are looking for a business development management to target and develop new business sales into multiple verticals. The primary function of this role is to hunt for new clients by networking, cold calling and arranging meetings. You will be retaining business as well presenting new solutions and services. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and will be happy working for a smaller organisation. There is an opportunity to work from home and you will also be required to travel. Ideally you will have sold a service or solution and have a good understanding of fraud.
New business development responsibilities:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn these enquiries into sales leads. You will meet clients and leverage key relationships.
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a strong sales pipeline.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- To create sales plan, approaches and pitches.
- Use social media and online channels for effective lead generation
- Attend industry functions including events, conferences, and payment industry membership organisations
- Be involved in pricing, contract negotiation and post sales
- Identify opportunities and work closely with the marketing function to increase sales
- Solid experience in building relationships, creating new business leads and the ability to network are key to this role
- Proven ability to close deals and negotiate is essential
- Ideally you will have a good knowledge of fraud and verification solutions
- Ability to set and manage daily responsibilities independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are key
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|