Salary: £40k – £60k plus OTE.
Our client is looking to hire an experienced business development manager to join the team in central London. We are recruiting on behalf of a company who specialise in e-commerce and payments solutions into the digital, retail and travel market. You will have commercial experience selling online payments services with a proven track record of new business sales.
- Develop a clear understanding of the digital online industry and create new contacts/leads
- Creating solid working opportunities within specific target companies as researched or instructed
- Create and manage a daily pipeline of activities within specified sectors, either travel, retails or e-commerce
- Keep up to date with all market data and to review the competition
- Visiting customers and prospect clients on a regular basis
- Building long term and valuable relationships with existing customers
- You will be reliable and dependable by nature as well as passionate about sales
- To have a sound understanding of the payments and acquiring market
- Proven experience of selling into a specified vertical such as travel, retails or e-commerce is a major plus
- Strong presentation, Excel and CRM skills required
- You will be hungry for new business with the ability to hit KPIs and targets
- Experience of building long-term relationships
|Job Category||Product Management|