Salary: £45k – £65k plus OTE Location: London
Our client provides a comprehensive and robust payment processing solution for e-commerce merchants. After global success they are looking to start up in the UK and create a growing team in London. This is a great opportunity to be part of an innovative company. They are looking to hire an experienced Business Development Manager to own the sales effort, develop new business and create long lasting relationships. You will have payments experience with a proven track record of selling into UK merchants and institutions.
- To achieve and exceed monthly and annual business sales targets as set by the company.
- To maximise revenue opportunities to ensure business is sufficiently profitable.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and build client loyalty
- Be knowledgeable of all products and services offered by the company
- Ensure that you are abreast of the industry trends and new technologies
- Working closely with marketing and product teams
- Working warm leads that will be provided on a daily basis
- Commercial sales experience within financial services, banking or e-commerce
- Demonstrated success at networking, setting appointments, pipeline building, negotiation, and closing sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills complemented by confident presentation style
- An excellent working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Proven history of accomplishments / successes
|Job Category||Product Management|